Information on the right of withdrawal
- Object With this contract WeMarche sells and the customer buys the goods indicated and offered for sale on the website www.wemarche.it remotely via telematic tools.
- The procedure to stipulate the contract The contract between WeMarche and the customer is concluded exclusively through the internet by accessing the customer at www.wemarche.it , where following the procedures indicated, the customer will formalize the proposal for the purchase of goods.
- Receipt of order The purchase contract is concluded by filling in the address request form and consent to purchase on www.wemarche / cart / in which the details of the ordering party and the order are shown, the price of the purchased goods , shipping costs and any additional accessory charges, payment methods and terms, the delivery address of the goods. Any order confirmation signed by the validation click constitutes an irrevocable commitment of the customer that can be questioned in the cases provided for by the Right of withdrawal Orders and/or changes to orders placed verbally or by telephone must be confirmed in writing by the customer. Otherwise WeMarche assumes no responsibility with regard to any errors or possible misunderstandings.
- Order acceptance WeMarche reserves the right not to confirm an order for reasons relating to a supply problem of the goods. WeMarche is not responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase order by the customer. Furthermore, it is not responsible for any damage caused to the products after delivery to the carrier in charge of their transport as well as for delays in delivery attributable to the latter.
- Right of withdrawal The user has the right to withdraw from the contract without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days.
- Withdrawal period The consumer is required to return the goods within 14 days from the date on which he communicated to the professional his decision to exercise the right of reconsideration.
- Notification of withdrawal To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user is required to inform us [ We Marche Srls – Via Mattei 5 / A, 62019 – Recanati (MC), 377 376 5172 and firstname.lastname@example.org ] of his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To this end, it is possible, but not mandatory, to use the model withdrawal form.
- Respect of the withdrawal period To respect the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent before the expiry of this period.
- Effects of withdrawal In the event of withdrawal from this contract, all payments made to us will be reimbursed to the user, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs deriving from the user’s choice of a type of delivery other than the type of standard delivery, more convenient, offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of the user’s decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the user will not have to incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement.
- Right of retention The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the user has demonstrated that the goods have been returned, whichever is earlier.
- Return of goods The user is requested to return the goods or deliver them to us [ We Marche Srls – Via Mattei 5 / A, 62019 – Recanati (MC) ] without undue delay in their original packaging, intact and in any case within 14 days from the date on which he communicated his intention to withdraw from this contract. The deadline is met if the goods are returned before the 14-day period has expired.
- Shipping cost The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the user.
- Compensation in the event of a decrease in the value of the goods The user is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods deriving exclusively from treatment of the goods other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Model withdrawal form If you wish to withdraw from the contract, we ask you to complete and email this form
Addressee [name of the supplier, address of the office and, if possible, telephone / fax number and email address must be entered by the supplier]:
With this form, the undersigned (1) wishes / not (1) to notify their intention to withdraw from (1) the contract for the sale of the following goods (1) / for the provision of the following services (1), Ordered on (1) / received on (1), Name of consumer (s), Address of consumer (s), Signature of consumer (s) (only for paper form), Date
(1) Delete the not relevant option.